Week 5: Grid Drawing



Comments

  1. I like the overall turnout of the pumpkin but I wish I could see the original image so as to compare the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall theme! It's a simple and clean look. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good and great job on the shading it made it feel more realistic and nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this, but I wish I could see the original image to compare the two. Its a good, simple drawing still, however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job. It looks like a pumpkin. You used the element of shape well in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really cool, I like the effort you put into shading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work! I Like the way you shaded the pumpkin. I think it could have used a little more texture, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks good! To make it look more realistic, I think you should add shape to it so its not a circle. Also, if you have the shading more curved it will make it more realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work on the shading. I overall like the process of it actually turning to a pumpkin. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your pumpkin looks great! The shading is my favorite part! I also love how it has a fall theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pumpkin is so cool looking ! I think what really makes it stand out is the fact that it was shaded in after you erased the lines. However, I do wish you could've included some vines, but overall I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment