Week 4


Comments

  1. This is a great piece of work! The smaller lines you used compliment the larger shapes really well. The details inside (where you didn't color) add a nice perspective. My favorite part is how flowing your work is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perspective of this drawing. The shapes and lines you used really flows. The angle you drew the bird from is super artistic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made the peacock, I think this is a really good piece of art and that you are really talented. I love how the artwork flows fluidly with every piece in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah this is really pretty! I like how you used the positive and negative space and made it all work together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely drawing~ I love all of the shapes, and attention to detail on the tail feathers. This is a very pretty drawing. I like that you switched it up by having it be blue and white, instead of the classic black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This artwork is beautiful! I love the way it is laid out! I would not change a thing, you are so good that i wonder if you are a professional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This art piece looks amazing, I like how you used blue (it's my favorite color) and it just looks overall amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool. I like how you used blue instead of black. I also like the detail you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your artwork is amazing! I think the part that really caught my eye was the elegance of the Peacock's feathers. It has a lot of details and I think that's what really pulls everything together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, you really have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is so cool! I really liked how you made the peacock's tail and feathers look so real and awesome. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this picture! It's so beautiful and has great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! I love how you used shapes to make up the tail. It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is a really beautiful drawing! I love your art style and think you did a really fantastic job with feathers. The color choice was very creative as well, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment