Week 7


Comments

  1. I really like this picture that you decided to paint, and I think that you did a good job at painting it I think that it was quite creative to draw something from star wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love star wars and so I really like this painting, I like the reflections in the water and I think you did a really good job making this painting. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of this painting is the water refection. It looks super good and well thought out and you did an amazing job of executing the water reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love star wars! :D Great job. I like the blurring effect you got in the water reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you used the brownish red colors to make it look like the red rocks. It looks like you to your time to paint the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your watercolor work is fantastic, I love how the water is reflected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I really love how the colors work with each other. It looks very good, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yasss! This is great!!! I love how nice and evenly the colors spread. you don't have too much in one spot, and too little in another. and the theme is awesome too! happy Star Wars day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! And very unique. I really like how you used the reflection on the water, it adds a great touch to the painting. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is nice! I love star wars. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool to see I am a huge Star Wars fan and I think you nailed it great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This looks amazing, the color spread looks great too. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment