Clay


Comments

  1. I do like the colors you used for this sculptor and the eyes really do give it character. But I feel like you could have placed in more detail. But this also does feel a bit abstract with not needing much detail. You did a good job Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job! I really like how you did it's hair and dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool sculpture that looks like anime

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a good job on this project. I like the colors you used for the figurine, I too feel like you could have done some more detail work on the figurine, but other than that I think you did a really good job on the whole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool! I love how you made a person, I had a hard time making a person for my assignment and I think you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice, I wonder what the sketch looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the colors you used. All I want to know is who you were making. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the simplicity of this piece. With the simplicity it makes you focus on everything that is there and you don't get lost in the sculpture. I love how you were able to do the whole body of the person and make it look really well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sculpture is really good! I can tell you put time and effort into it, there are lot of details and the hair look very nice. I also like how you made the whole body of the person, makes it look more real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors and the shape of this really makes the piece stand out. You are doing a fantastic job. You are a wonderful artist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how the colors go together, while creating a specific feel. The contrast between the skin and hair gives the piece depth. Making the eyes the only facial detail was an abstract choice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like what you did! I tried to make a person and it did not turn out what so ever! I really like the detail that you put into this sculpture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment