Week 7: Earth Art


Comments

  1. I like how simplistically creative it is, I like how the sticks make it look like a window looking out at leaves. I think you did I really good job on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple but beautiful this piece of art really is. It shows the creativity behind it but it also shows the beauty of earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very simple and beautiful piece of art. I like how creative you were with the leaves and the sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simplicity of this piece of art is what makes it beautiful. And your materials that were used are very pretty in a very natural way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how simple, but gorgeous this piece is. This has a lot of creativity, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool. I like how you arranged the leaves. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how simple but creative it is. The white background brings a certain mood and its awesome! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so simple, elegant, and beautiful. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very satisfying to look at, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so simple yet very pretty. It kind of looks like it's going in spiral formation. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like what you did here. Its simple but beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment